I need the M27. After extracting and looking 4 times through the wepsdata ini and the gundata ini, in SF/WOV I cannot locate it. I do see a M27 lod in the weps folder. Do I need some new spectacles? And be advised this is my first foray into the realm of the weps editor. Oh, and for good measure I took a look at the DATABASE on your site. The AC in question is not in there as yet. Thanks.

Edited by eightlein

Scroll down about a quarter of the way down and you will see the "M27_MiniGun" in the gunpods section.

I set the nation as "USA" for U.S. Army and the attachment type as NATO, mainly to keep it from showing up on fixed wing aircraft. I still need to come up with a standard system for the helos... If I get time this weekend I will sit down with them and post some data.

Scroll down about a quarter of the way down and you will see the "M27_MiniGun" in the gunpods section.

I set the nation as "USA" for U.S. Army and the attachment type as NATO, mainly to keep it from showing up on fixed wing aircraft. I still need to come up with a standard system for the helos... If I get time this weekend I will sit down with them and post some data.

....duh....would have helped if I went further. Never thought to look at pods.....LOL...thanks much. Learnin all the time.

Thanks to you and USAFMTL's tutorial, my fledgling attempt was successful.

Edited by eightlein