I've got the updated Tornado package (updated Aprill 22, '06) by USAFMTL. I can get it to fly but weapons other than guns are useless. I've read the tutorial for adding weapons in detail, but it makes no sense to me at all. I noticed that WEAPONDATA_Tornado.ini is created. Do I just copy that text into the WEAPONDATA.ini and substitute the XXX in each [WeaponDataxxx] heading with the appropriate numerals or what?

Do I just copy that text into the WEAPONDATA.ini and substitute the XXX in each [WeaponDataxxx] heading with the appropriate numerals or what?

Yes you can do that.

What dony you get about the tutorial? Its been used for years and no had an issue with it.

Yes you can do that.

What dony you get about the tutorial? Its been used for years and no had an issue with it.

Initially, I thought that the tutorial specifically dealt with the Tornado package and I almost started typing verbatim straight from the tutorial. Once I realized it was generic my struggle was this: How do I know what data to add to weapondata.ini. Then I stumbled across the weapondata_tornado.ini and was trying to decide if I was to renumber those headings or what. I've added other aircraft into SFP1 and WOV and it seemed much easier. This process, new to me, threw me for a loop. I did copy and paste the tornado data, renumbered the headings, but that still didn't work. So I suppose I still need to use the wep editor. Thanks for your help and patience.....I'm still at it.

Anymore help u give me will be greatly apprciated.

Yes you can do that.

Ok, maybe I'm just stupid. There are no actual weapons in weapondata_tornado.ini. I'm hopelessly lost on this one.

Ok, maybe I'm just stupid. There are no actual weapons in weapondata_tornado.ini. I'm hopelessly lost on this one.

You got the latest wep pack installed?

Dated 5 June 06, correct?

Ok, just installed the 3 July 06 version.....do u think that was the problem. We'll soon see