I'm a little confused by the knowledge base thread for Avionics A/G.

I'm trying to setup the CCIP for an F-16 and I'm a bit confused with how to set things up according to the thread in the knowledge base. How do I use the Avionics70.dll to be utilized in the F-16's avionics .ini file? Am I supposed to copy the Avionics70 from the my Flight folder and paste it in the F-16's folder? I added all the lines that it told me to add in the F-16's Avionics.ini file, but I've now lost use of the hud when I play the game. I also did the same for the gunsight as well (except puting the appropriate lines into the cockpit.ini file. So if you guys know the right way to do this, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Whoops... accidentaly put this under the wrong sim. If an admin can move this to Strike Fighters, I would really appreciate that. Actually, you can just delete this one, cause I'll probably make a new one in Strike Fighters. Thank you.

Edited by serverandenforcer