Sign in to follow this  
TheTracer

Problems with Graphic Settings during Flight

Hi,

in every mission i have problems with my graphic settings. In the first five minutes of flight everything seems normal. But then I get a black screen and one minute later my graphic settings are changed and I get an error report of my ATI Radeon 9800 SE graphic card. How can i solve that problem? I have the newest drivers for the card and the main board...

Also I tried to install the Germany V.07 Terrain to WOV. The Terrain works, but I don´t have any airfields there. Starting on the runway is not possible because my plane explodes. In the air i have huge light blue triangles near the horizon.

Does anybody have answers to my problem?

TheTracer

img00004.bmp

I've heard of problems with ATi cards (geez, does every game have a problem with ATi nowadays?), but the only advice I can give is to try rolling back to an earlier version, as I'm an nVidia user.

Hi,

in every mission i have problems with my graphic settings. In the first five minutes of flight everything seems normal. But then I get a black screen and one minute later my graphic settings are changed and I get an error report of my ATI Radeon 9800 SE graphic card. How can i solve that problem? I have the newest drivers for the card and the main board...

Also I tried to install the Germany V.07 Terrain to WOV. The Terrain works, but I don´t have any airfields there. Starting on the runway is not possible because my plane explodes. In the air i have huge light blue triangles near the horizon.

Does anybody have answers to my problem?

TheTracer

Problem 1: Roll back to a 5-series ATI driver and see what happens. I get graphics anomalies in SFP1 if I use any 6-series driver.

Problem 2: Since it appears the Deutschland terrain was designed for use in SF and not in WOV, you'll probably need a copy of the desert.cat file from SF if you want the Deutschland terrain to function correctly in WOV.

Edited by Tristan