Hi,

Hope this is the right section for this post :haha:

I know that this is directed especially to those prop-head WW2 post-EAW guys (including me)

After playing WoV (PAW Solomons my favourite) and freshly owned other sim (IL2 FB) for a while, i clearly see some things that may be fun if added to SF/WoV/WoE engine: Tracers from big-bore guns. I've played a bit with this, but dont know how to add them? I mean apart from new fine FlakEffect by Deuces, do we can have actually TRACERS fired from Flak guns (famous acht-und-acht, Bofors,90mm,Japanese 88 version,

KS-19 etc)? Dunno if it's historically proper/accurate, but i've even seen footage of spinning tracer from German PaK 37... I've lurked both into gundata.ini and bulletobject.ini aswel (Talking patched WoV here), but it doesent seem to have specific data/variabe in them for this (YES, i did changed the "GunEffect Name" in Guneditor, and "TracerEmitterName" parameters too). What is my question: Is there a way to have tracers from guns (any larger caliber type now) flying and seen (traced:->)until time-fuzed warhead goes off? I remember such things even in old "Red Baron 3D"'s flak (not to mention Sturmovik).

Another thing:

Tired of crappy 20/23/25/30/ etc. ObjectHitEffectName? (not so-so to me) Try changing them to "ObjectHitEffectName=TankGunFireEffect" in bulletobject.ini - aint perfect, but more "guncam alike"

Actually working on the particles for it (gunflash)

And try this for small caliber flak "AirBurstEffectName=" (my beloved Type96_AA bitch from Solomons for instance)

Sorry for my English

Cheers

Edited by CA_Stary