Sign in to follow this  
SidDogg

New A-6E TRAM Intruder Skin Pack

File Name: New A-6E TRAM Intruder Skin Pack

File Submitter: SidDogg

File Submitted: 29 Jul 2006

File Updated: 6 Dec 2006

File Category: SF A-6 Skins

This is SidDogg's first (though not so new, I assure you) compilation of Strike Fighters/Wings Over Vietnam/Wings Over Europe Aircraft skins. Paint schemes included are:

-VA-36 Roadrunners

-VA-75 Sunday Punchers Lo-Viz

-VA-85 Black Falcons Lo-Viz

-VA-115 Eagles Low-Viz

-VA-155 Silver Foxes Low-Viz

-VA-185 Knighthawks Lo-Viz

MORE TO COME SOON!!!!!

Click here to download this file

• Like 1

File Name: New A-6E TRAM Intruder Skin Pack

File Submitter: <a href='http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showuser=2412'>SidDogg</a>

File Submitted: 29 Jul 2006

File Category: <a href='http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showcat=25'>SF Aircraft Skins</a>

This is SidDogg's first (though not so new, I assure you) compilation of Strike Fighters/Wings Over Vietnam/Wings Over Europe Aircraft skins. Paint schemes included are:

-VA-36 Roadrunners

-VA-75 Sunday Punchers Lo-Viz

-VA-85 Black Falcons Lo-Viz

-VA-115 Eagles Low-Viz

-VA-155 Silver Foxes Low-Viz

-VA-185 Knighthawks Lo-Viz

MORE TO COME SOON!!!!!

<a href='http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=3032'>Click here to download this file</a>

I think upload is bad, I get an 'unexpected end of file' when I try to open the file. Same problem with the CombatAce and mirror sites' downloads.

I think upload is bad, I get an 'unexpected end of file' when I try to open the file. Same problem with the CombatAce and mirror sites' downloads.

The error WinRAR gives is: "CRC failed in A6E_VA36.rar. The file is corrupt" followed by "Unexpected end of archive".

I also would like to download this file, hope it gets fixed soon...

Many thanx, Christopher

Greetings,

I tried to download again..still broken. Could you upload the VA-75 skin alone, I was in VA-75 when we disastablished...could love to have the skin.

Many thanks, Christopher

I about started to cry when I brought up old 503 BUNO 161109 from VA-115 (My P/C bird from 1987-1989) old reliable "Troll Hammer" later got transferred to Whidbey Island and kissed the ground during preperations for an airshow in 1989 : ( ::::::

Thanks for the great VA-115 Skins!

A6'sR4EVR!

Dan

retired Eagle