Sign in to follow this  
viper

f-105 skin 49th tac

hi

i just downloaded the new f-105 skin and it say rar on it where does it go

in the f-105 folder or what it :? is in there now but it dosent show up when i go the fly it can some body help me figure out how it goes i think it rar

and also i just downloaded the new p51b and it has a soundlist but when i add the soundlist in the flight folder it overwrites the sound ini for the skyraider and it would give me any engine sounds how can i get the p51b sengine sounds work

thanks

viper

Viper,

You have to have WinRAR to open RAR files, well it exracts them. Then you will have the skins, well thats atleast what I'm thinking.. haven't had a chance to downloaded it yet :roll:

Put the soundlist in the flight folder then overwrite it, then open up one of the newist A-1H Skyriders Soundlist and look to where it says A1engine and copy that entry and then paste it into the one u just put in ur flight folder. Thats how I got my Skyrider and P-51 sounds work properly when I was beta testing the P-51.

Hope this helps alittle.. :wink:

Cheers,

Cylix