Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

got to fly F-4 in MP as a RIO with a Live pilot!

Thats right while we were playing Operation Flashpoint in a Vietnam mission we decided to try our hand at flying the F-4..Taget took th epilot seat and I took the gunner/RIO seat..was a hoot as we dropped snake eyes and used guns...we also flew hueys as slicks with door gunners on both doors,and as gunships.Anybody interested in running missions with us..we use OFP,we have Resistance and it's patched to 1.91,and OFP to 1.46.let us know if your intersted.

I just re-installed OpFlash, can you give me the links to all the necessary downloads? Especially all the Vietnam stuff. Unfortunately, I don't have Resistance, if thats a problem.

yes need resistance for the vietnam stuff....but will send links...and resistance is getting cheap....under 15.00

Under $15? Well then I'll probly pick it up. Might not be before my pre-ordered Forgotten Battles gets here though. Once I get FB, I'm not gonna be leaving my house.

I don't know much about OFP but I did just buy a copy of OFP Gold with Red Hammer over at SimHQ "Buy/Sell/Trade" forum ($5.00, couldn't beat it). A very odd thing happened to me after I installed it to get the feel for it. I'll usually tinker around for a long time whether a game's very good or not...but after about an hour or two I actually uninstalled it and shelved it. Maybe after newer games like America's Army, BF 1942, and RTCW I just expected more, but I didn't care for OFP at all.

Don't think this is any kind of flame because I know many people enjoy OFP. I just don't see what all the hype is about (just my opinion). Of course I suppose if I were to spend more time and get some of the add on stuff it might be better, but I think I'll just stick to AAO for good teamwork and BF42 for good clean blow up stuff arcade fun. :)

load it back up and get resistance..I'll send you the links and join the fun...the MP is rock solid,and we even use TS with hardly any lag.

yes you have to buy it..but the add-ons are free.