Sign in to follow this  
galoub

A10 30mm GAU effects

Hi all

I have a problem i tried to find solutions in the others topics but without succes..

I have WOE WOV merged install i i patch the game then i put the new weaponspack but since i this operation i don't have the a10 GAu effects anymore...when i shot no more flames and no more smoke ! could you help me?

thx

When you shoot are there tracers? If not, you may have to look in the gundata.ini with the gun editor and open it. Look for the 30mm GAU and double click on it. Under the type name (not the full name) copy the name and paste into your internal gun type name section. Is the A-10 the stock one or the add on one? Also when you start out do your wingmen always call out they're out of ammo? If so you may have messed up the gundata.ini and gundata.dat .

Thanks for your answer

Actually it's the A10 Stock and when i shot i have tracers and i could even see ammo but since i applied the last weaponspack there is no more flames or smoke :dntknw:

When i open the gundata i see that the canon use the Gau8FireEffect but i don't see this file in weapons directory that could be the solution. Where could i get this file? i know that we could extract it from a cat file but i don't know which file... thx :good: