Sign in to follow this  
Injun_01

Key Mapping/Stick Mapping

<S>Good afternoon all. Havent been around in a few days, comp was down and had to use standby. Almost finished now with my review for SF:P1.....on with the topic. Ive been having problems with the key mapping in the game. For some unknown reason, I cant seem to program my stick(s), either by using the TM or the Saitek software that came with them, or the games own mapping files. Can you use your sticks mapping software with the game, or do you need to use the mapping inside the game and customize to your liking. My TM mapping software nor the Saitek mapping software do not like the any setts I have used, and the games mapping does not hold the settings. I have to re-customize every time I start the game.... :cry:

Other than that, I have had no problems except for keeping one eye on the kybd and one eye on the monitor, and getting my arse blown outta the sky by them pesky migs.....hehehe.

The 2 sticks in question are the Saitek X45 and the Thrustmaster Afterburner 2. Both with their own mapping software that came with the sticks.

P.S. Anybody wanna buy a Thrustmaster Afterburner 2 w/detachable throttle? Still has the Thrustmapper software and only 6 months old. Stick works fine, I just dont need two of 'em :D

<<S>> >>>-----Injun_01--------->

Does anybody else have a problem mapping hat switch one on the logitech wingman strike force 3d? Nothing like lossing 8 switches on a jet sim!