Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

A screw it.....lets go kill someone

I'm gonna play Desert Combat for BF1942...are you doing you're part?

Guest Ranger332

Iam in the reserve.....on stand by........

killing is a last resort only its not favored by the ones that have to do it unless your "sick" I and my team called fire on meny Iraq soldiers.at was required not liked. for myself Id reather play lazer tag the have to kill .

"I'm gonna play Desert Combat for BF1942...are you doing you're part?"

info me how this helps? :roll:

I am retired, but BELIEVE ME, if they would take me back on active duty, I would be MORE than happy to get thrown back into that briar patch of a war!

Go get'em boys......hit them hard and fast.

I heard that one of the mouthpieces for Saddam said that every one of the US soldiers that even attempts to step onto Iraqi soil will get killed.

Yeah, right.

Chief Ward, AMEC(AW) Retired

PROUDLY

Guest Ranger332

We will win that is not in question

just hope the fratracids are less this time none would be great.

I was retired but things happen :D

I'm gonna play Desert Combat for BF1942...are you doing you're part?

I think this was a joke, perhaps it would be suiting if we all live in Sparta during thier golden age (or lack there of), maybe Prussia from the 18th to 20th centuries would be another good idea, you know everybody is in the military except for the women, they just had to make more men.

A quote from Frederich the Great's father... the asshole who beat his only son for wanting to play the piano and read books.

"There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a strong soldier standing at attention."

Whoa! and thats not a fake quote, this man had some serious amounts of testosterone, needed more puntane.... only had two kids. Maybe he was gay?