Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

To any complaining about the procress of the game

Guest Ranger332

some had it harder the we do this is from the forum at SHQ.

Hans Offen

Member # 2036

posted March 19, 2003 11:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It can be kind of an anti-climax when a solution turns out to be so simple.

My record for getting a sim to work properly would be MiG Alley which took 3 years, 4 computers several patches and a no-cd file to finally get it to run right. Once in a while, even as recently as last week, I still find that my computer won't shut down after running MiG Alley without turning off the powerswitch.

I am happy(?) to say that CFS3 only took me 7 weeks of research and one patch to nail it down. I have to defrag every 3 to 4 days to keep it running smooth and a stutter can still show up every five seconds on some campaign missions.

Other than that, CFS3 still works pretty sweet for me 97% of the time

ranger, any luck with strike fighter???

i am still dealing with ctd's, and when i am in outside cam mode and try to orbit the plane it stops and have to hard boot the computer...i have loaded all the lates drivers, changed hard drives.

loaded the patch.

is there anything else??

amd 2100, 512 ddr ram, cyborg usb goldstick, 100 gig western digital hd, leadtek gforce 4 4200, soyo board via chipset, on board sound, on board lan...thanks joe

Guest Ranger332

sorry pal right now Iam at a loss to figure what it is but let me get some sleep and I do some checking