Sign in to follow this  
allenjb42

Strike Fighters Israel Music Pack

File Name: Strike Fighters Israel Music Pack

File Submitter: allenjb42

File Submitted: 4 Nov 2005

File Category: SF Sound Mods

Strike Fighters Israel Music Pack Readme

This music pack is intended, as the name suggests, for an Israel or Mid East installation. I hope this pack provides appropriate menu music for your enhanced enjoyment of this great game.

Installation:

If you want to keep the original music you need to backup the following files from your Strike Fighters/Menu folder:

MainScreen.wav

SingleMissionScreen.wav

HangarRadio1.wav

DebriefSuccess.wav

DebriefFail.wav

DebriefKilled.wav

OptionsScreen.wav

All you need to do then is to extract the files in this pack to the Menu folder, load up the game and enjoy the music.

Track Listing:

MainScreen.wav - 'The Road to Jerusalem' from 'Cast A Giant Shadow'

SingleMissionScreen.wav - 'Israeli Air Force 50th Anniversary Theme'

HangarRadio1.wav- 'The Raid' from 'Raid On Entebbe'

DebriefSuccess.wav - 'Yerushalayim Shel Zahav - Jerusalem of Gold' by Naomi Shemer. This version is from 'Schindler's List' and performed by The Ramat Gan Chamber Choir, Tel Aviv, Israel

DebriefFail.wav - 'Im In Alu - If The Doors Are Locked' by Ofra Haza

DebriefKilled.wav - 'Chom Yuli-Ogust - July August Heat' by Shlomo Artzi

OptionsScreen.wav - 'Janes IAF Theme'

I've included a document with translations of the songs in the debrief screens, as well as some biographical details of the artists/composers which can serve as a starting point if you want to get into this in more detail.

As a resource for the campaign gurus I've also included .wavs of the national anthems for Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. Maybe someone can use these and release some Arab/Israeli campaigns?

Finally, I've included two bonus tracks that you can rename to use as music for any of the screens:

1) Shir Hapalmach is an instrumental of the song of the Palmach - the forerunner of the IDF

2) Another version of 'Yerushalayim Shel Zahav - Jerusalem of Gold,' performed this time by the Dor L?Dor Singers and it is probably a bit closer to Naomi Shemer's vision of how the song should be performed.

All of the above music tracks are free downloads from various record company websites in various formats and have been converted to the correct format for use in game by me.

There are therefore no file sharing issues in respect of this music pack.

Enjoy.

Allen

Click here to download this file