Sign in to follow this  
Target

USMC

Any Marine Sqdns.? CFS has a yellow pages, does SF have the same?

I'm amember of a Janes F-18 squadron that I''m hoping to expand out to SF..VMFA-312.Will let you know more as I talk to my CO.also I havr requested a VMFA-312 skin..I'm hoping for this.The real 312th flew F-4s so This should be great!

Madjeff has started a list of Virtual Fighter Squadrons, however, it's up to the squads to start leaving a link so we can get them posted. I hope everyone leaves us a link to their squad page so we can get this list rolling no matter what sim you play.

Here's where you can view/add a link to a squad page.

http://www.biohazcentral.com/modules.php?o...=viewlink&cid=8

I hope this grows into a great database. With Madjeff blessings, I'll even try to make sure that defunct squads get removed as well as new squads get recognized.

Strike Fighters does not yet have a yellow pages, except for here and a few squads that list other squads. You probably will not have one on the Thirdwire or Strategy First web sites.

Hey gang,

Go ahead and add our squadron, VMFA 531 Grey Ghost to your list. We have been around for a few years, but have spent the last two with Janes FA18. Now that SFP1 is here we feel it's time to get back to our roots. ;)

We are also working closely with Skunkworks for SFP1 and plan on making an impact in the SF community. I am attaching our web address below so please feel free to add us to your squadron listing.

http://www.geocities.com/vmfa_531gg/

Lt Col. L "Seawolf" Downing

OpsO VMFA 531