Sign in to follow this  
Curious

Wingman doesn't fire his guns!

How do I get my wingman to start doing his job -- which is to shoot down enemy planes? And if it's a four-plane flight the second pair of planes are just as bad. I can shoot down 15 planes and the rest of my flight is just along for the ride. This is just like SF:P1 was when it first came out. This is what I call regression. This sim needs a patch or something to wake up the player's wingmen. It can't be the a.i. itself because the a.i. enemy planes know how to shoot. Does anyone know what's going on with this situation?

CB

Guest IndioBlack
How do I get my wingman to start doing his job -- which is to shoot down enemy planes? And if it's a four-plane flight the second pair of planes are just as bad. I can shoot down 15 planes and the rest of my flight is just along for the ride. This is just like SF:P1 was when it first came out. This is what I call regression. This sim needs a patch or something to wake up the player's wingmen. It can't be the a.i. itself because the a.i. enemy planes know how to shoot. Does anyone know what's going on with this situation?

CB

Read the thread called "AI MOD Version 3 Beta".

People are working on it, and getting results.

See the thread called "GunData Mods" too

Edited by IndioBlack

Read the thread called "AI MOD Version 3 Beta".

People are working on it, and getting results.

See the thread called "GunData Mods" too

Thanks. Will do. The thing is, I was under the impression that this problem had been taken care of in previous ThirdWire sims. I must have been wrong (even though I've been "flying" all of them since they came out).

CB

Edited by Curious