Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

For the Barmy Army...

Your team did their best but I only have two words for you...

5 Nil!!!

I felt it important that was said :clapping:

It was easy to predict after the 1st innings (5th Test).

I'm now waiting to see what happens with Warne & McGrath gone.

Gotta get them wickets.

ok so now it's gone from football to cricket.But to be honest this will now be interesting to see what happens next.

ok so now it's gone from football to cricket.But to be honest this will now be interesting to see what happens next.

Is this a soccer thread? :crazy:

No! It's for the only sport in the world where having a gut is a pre-requisite for playing the sport, CRIGGIT!!!

Hey CSB, don't forget Matty Hayden's doing a runner too... We might have to bring back Boonie for some solid willow action if we can't find anyone else :tongue:

Because it simply will not do having England leading the world at their own game :nono:

The ECB should send a bill to the players to pay back the cost of the tour as they've effectively had a nice Australian holiday on their tab.

Edited by Revvin

The ECB should send a bill to the players to pay back the cost of the tour as they've effectively had a nice Australian holiday on their tab.

I heard there are quite a few in the BA who'll quit their jobs, go on a summer tour here to watch the English and then go home looking for work. That's gotta bit you in the arse though.No Ashes, no job... Still, England is much more exciting to watch than the Windies. I thought they were on the road to recovery a few years ago but apparantly not. I miss the days of the 80's WIndies powerhouse! (admittedly, I was prolly about 8 at the time :tongue:)