In download page modern aircraft F-22 is only with link, no file. where I can download F.22?thanks

You can't, at least not yet anyways. It's still in development...

ok, thank, but in download page there si not F-23

Yeah there is, in downloads just go into Modern Era Aircraft folder and scroll down. It's below the Kfirs and above the Viggen.

Yeah there is, in downloads just go into Modern Era Aircraft folder and scroll down. It's below the Kfirs and above the Viggen.

Sorry, but in downloads at the top of this page into Modern Era Aircraft folder I cannot see that, but: A-10, F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, Mig-29, no info fgor F-22. Is some error of the server or I'll open other downloads area?

Sorry, but in downloads at the top of this page into Modern Era Aircraft folder I cannot see that, but: A-10, F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, Mig-29, no info fgor F-22. Is some error of the server or I'll open other downloads area?

Yeah, I never said it was at the top, you gotta scroll down below the folders. The folders are shown first, then all the aircraft not relevent to those folders (that is to say anything that's not an A-10, F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, Mig-29 or F-22) is shown individually below the folders.

ModernEraAircraft.jpg

It's the sixth one below the F-14D. You can't miss it. Have a browse through there because there's a tonne of aircraft in that folder you might like :ok:

In any event here's the link directly to the F-23:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=3403

Yeah, I never said it was at the top, you gotta scroll down below the folders. The folders are shown first, then all the aircraft not relevent to those folders (that is to say anything that's not an A-10, F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, Mig-29 or F-22) is shown individually below the folders.

ModernEraAircraft.jpg

It's the sixth one below the F-14D. You can't miss it. Have a browse through there because there's a tonne of aircraft in that folder you might like :ok:

In any event here's the link directly to the F-23:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=3403

Sorry! my mistake, I don't scrolled down at the end of the page. thank