I install Tu 16 A;CD. in WoEThey display in the aircraft menu but whwn I select for fly a microsoft error display and close the game. Why? someone can help me?thanks

I install Tu 16 A;CD. in WoEThey display in the aircraft menu but whwn I select for fly a microsoft error display and close the game. Why? someone can help me?thanks

Hi, same ptblem here and for tu-22 too.

Sokol

There are no runways on the Soviet side of the map that feature the large enough to handle either th e TU-16 or the TU-22. If you want to change that they open up the data ini and look for the following set of lines:

[MissionData]

NationName=SOVIET

ServiceStartYear=1953

ServiceEndYear=1992

AircraftRole=BOMBER

AircraftCapability=DAY_AND_NIGHT

Availability=VERY_COMMON

Exported=FALSE

ExportStartYear=1974

ExportAvailability=RARE

PrimaryRoles=STRIKE

SecondaryRoles=RECON,CAS,ANTI_SHIP

NormalMissionRadius=1033

MaxMissionRadius=1950

Ceiling=13600

MinBaseSize=LARGE

The line that says MinBaseSize=should be changed to MEDIUM and they will both work in the WOE and WOV maps.

There are no runways on the Soviet side of the map that feature the large enough to handle either th e TU-16 or the TU-22. If you want to change that they open up the data ini and look for the following set of lines:

The line that says MinBaseSize=should be changed to MEDIUM and they will both work in the WOE and WOV maps.

Many thanks!

I do believe you have to have the lod's and what not from the original in SFP1 to fly it installed also.