Sign in to follow this  
TexMurphy

Albatros DVa to Albatros DI, DII, DIIIa mod... and DVa fix..

1. Make a backup copy of <install folder>\Objects\Aircraft\AlbatrosD5a

2. unrar Albatros.rar into <install folder>\Objects\Aircraft\ make sure to preserve folder structure

* three new directories get created, AlbatrosD1, AlbatrosD2, AlbatrosD3

3. download and install the Albatros cockpit http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=3701

4. Also make sure to install the albatros cockpit into AlbatrosD1, AlbatrosD2, AlbatrosD3

5. Add skins to AlbatrosD1, AlbatrosD2, AlbatrosD3. In the <install folder>\Objects\Aircraft\AlbatrosD5a you will see that there are a few subfolders. All subfolders except the "cockpit" one are skins. Copy one or more of them into the AlbatrosD1, AlbatrosD2, AlbatrosD3 directories.

Tex

Tex Murphy----Many thanks for all the detailed help. Just took the D5a up on a patrol ---excellent . I did just adjust the Pitchdamper up to .75 to minimise the bobbing.

Cheers

RVH

Could you check at 900-1000 meter as that is where the topspeed of the Albatros is.

Tex

PC Ill make sure to include it...

Tex

yeah, uhm. The part I was hinting to was that a significant part of the Machine Guns are gone.

I thought that was what you meant when you said Cockpit fix. My bad.

S!

RvH

Cockpit is broke because the padding and guns where moved with the patch.... its up to the creator of the cockpit to fix it... alternativly one can use a Fokker cockpit.... but Id rather keep this one and hence its very easy to swich once the update comes out..

Tex