Sign in to follow this  
Peter Brooks

Choosing Skims

:tomato: Have spent some time dowloading the amazing skins...truly works of art.

But I am stuck!!

Downloaded Degelow Skin and copied into D7 ini folder and in the xxxxx number made it 12 (the next available)

It says in read me to select D7 in a mission (can do that!) and then choose Jasta 40 skin (How do you do that...what screen am I missing??)

Anyone out there help.

Peter Brooks

it should be in your load out screen.

it should be in your load out screen.

Where do I find the Load Out Screen or am I being stupid?????

Where do I find the Load Out Screen or am I being stupid?????

No, man, you aren't being stupid.

Fire up a DVII single mission and then accept it. When the next screen appears, to the left you'll have some info grouped into three categories--the top one is loadout. Go and click that word and it'll open a screen that lists all the planes in your flight. From there you'll find several drop-down scrollable menus, and in one of them is where you can select your new skins.

Fire up a DVII single mission and then accept it. When the next screen appears, to the left you'll have some info grouped into three categories--the top one is loadout. Go and click that word and it'll open a screen that lists all the planes in your flight. From there you'll find several drop-down scrollable menus, and in one of them is where you can select your new skins.

Thanks..very good explaination.

Many thanks just did'nt see that one...

I didn't either at first! I had FE for about a week before I discovered it. Guess I should have RTFM! :blush: After that I just moused everything to see if it was clickable or not.

I assume you are talking about my Jasta 40 Degalow DVII skin. I probably could have made the instructions a little clearer! Sorry Peter. Hope you got it working.

By the way you no longer have to edit the .ini files to get the skins to show up in-game. Just drop it in the correct folder and the game will recognize it. Thanks to JFM for pointing that out in his skin readme files.

SH71