Sign in to follow this  
Firecage

help with campaign code

ok when making campaign with upgrades to planes tell what im missing here?

Upgrade= <---- what goes here? and what are all the options that can go here.

Upgrade[01].Year=1916

Upgrade[01].Month=07

Upgrade[01].Type=SPAD7

Upgrade[01].Texture=

Upgrade[02].Year=1916

Upgrade[02].Month=09

Upgrade[02].Type=SE5a

Upgrade[02].Texture=

Upgrade[03].Year=1916

Upgrade[03].Month=11

Upgrade[03].Type=SPAD12

Upgrade[03].Texture=

The line that says "Upgrade=" you will put either FIXED or RANDOM. If you put Fixed then it will follow the calander path as laid out below that line. If you put random, then you will upgrade to new planes, but you might upgrade to the SPAD on the first of Janurary 1916 instead of the historical 7/1916. It all depends on how you want to write your campaign on whether you want to stick to the historical upgrade path or let the squadron upgrade to the new plane on the next supply run in the year.

Ive experimented with this as abit and Upgrade[01].Month does not seem to do the trick... I still get it when ever during the year specified...

Tex

Try using the following line:

"Upgrade[01].Date="

Then put in a date such as 11/1918 for example if you want the unit to Upgrade on November 1918.

Try using the following line:

"Upgrade[01].Date="

Then put in a date such as 11/1918 for example if you want the unit to Upgrade on November 1918.

Nope... that didn't work either. When about 7 months past when I put in the code and got an airplane that wasn't even in the list.

I can't belive this isn't available. I have tried all the idea's from both here and Third wire and nothing seems to work. THe game pretty much gives you whatever plane, whenever it feels like is what im seeing.

Such a shame. was really hopeful it would work...

Edited by Firecage