Hello All. I was just checking out Janes.com and came accross the aero India article. I haven't seen these planes before. I haven't noticed them on the WIP list either. The Gripen, F-16 and F-18 super hornet are done or coming, but the MiG-35... Would be a nice addition to counter the newer NATO/American planes.

Hopefully I am not breaking some copywrite law posting these!

post-20208-1170893832_thumb.jpg

post-20208-1170893844_thumb.jpg

If I remember correctly the Mig-35 is also known as the Mig-29 OVT (formely) in which that is already released here. Just check the Mig section of Add-on Aircraft, Modern Aircraft.

However it would be nice to have it reskined (the inside of the engines are not supposed to be a blank white right?) and isn't it supposed to have thrust vector nozzles? because it surely does not perform that for me in game.

The Russians had initially offered the single seat MiG-29M and/or twin seat MiG-29M2 as their contender for the IAF MRCA race. Soon after they tested the MiG-29OVT with Thrust vectorc nozzles. They then offered the MiG-29M and M2 as the MiG-35 for the IAF MRCA race.Both single seat as well as twin seat MiG-35s are in India along side F/A-18F, F-16 and Gripen.