Sign in to follow this  
ArgonV

FS-WWI (Fighter Squadron-World War I)

Hiya!

As some of you may know, or not know, I am the current project leader for a mod called FS-WWI (Fighter Squadron-World War I) This mod was started many years ago by Fighter Squadron simmers Sv, Nuum, Pang, Ernst Voss, Ronin and a few others. Since their break off to form their own company, www.wingswithwires.com and make their WWI dreams come true, I gladly stepped up (After of course participating and adding my own contributions) to the task of making FS-WWI what I and other FS-WWI players invisioned it to be. At current, we are close to that goal! Thus I welcome you try try out our mod, at current we think it's the most promising and best WWI mod out there, and even beats full WWI games in some aspects. No doubt however, our mod will come to an end when great WWI titles are produced. But at present, its the best WWI action money can buy. Check the link in my sig for details. :)

Argon..you tell them.I will promise you that once you try them..you're hooked! eveyone these planes are beautiful...and the terrain is first rate.I have seen them since ..well pretty close to their beginnings...and i still love the SE5!

Hehehehe, thanks! :)

The terrain is showing its age now, but a new one can be made! We now have support for hi-res terrain textures. :D

Yes. However, you can still find copies on-line and in some software stores.

WOW! You have a CARRIER??!!?? :shock: :lol: Thats IT! I am getting this sim! Just aint found where I can order it yet, but sure as my name is pcpilot, I will be flying a spad soon! hehehe...

Found a demo here...http://www.wingswithwires.com/chickencoop/...e_wwi/index.htm

The demo link is at the bottom. I dont think this is FS-WW2 but something like the addon WW1 mod. Maybe you can tell us more Argon. Im also having a hard time finding FS-SDOE on line. Can you provide some links?

Hehe yeah we've got a carrier. It's the HMS Furious. Mr.Blob did the model a while back and 3dp did the new paint scheme. It's fun to take Sopwith Pups off of! :D

That is the link to the old Fighter Squadron WWI Page ran by Sv. The OpenPlane Demo featured at the bottom of the website is very very very old. We don't even use that model for the Fokker Dr.1a anymore, LoL!

I believe SDOE can be found at chips and bits.