Sign in to follow this  
ArgonV

512x512 Albatros D.Va Skin for FS-WWI Released!

now that is sweet!

That does look good! :shock: :D Still no sdoe yet. You were right, chips and bits has it for $9.99, but those clods want another $7 in various shipping and two handling charges!!??!! Sheesh! So Ill keep looking for a copy...

not sure but have you tried ebay?

Yes, and amazon. Seriously thinking about one of these two routes. I am going to CompUSA tommorrow, so I will look in the bargin bin there and see whats looking back at me... :shock: :D

PC I made a couple posts at some forums looking for this sim for you...it's such a great sim..it is one of my MUST have sims. :D I'll let you know what i find.

Wow! Thanks Dagger! Thats nice of you pal. With a little luck, maybe Ill be flying soon! Thanks again, and if I find something soon, Ill let you know so you dont keep looking. :D

Got it Dagger, THANKS! I got a copy of a four game box that had 3 other games in it too, Heavy Gear 2, Total Air War, and Barrage, all for 11.99. Life is good....