Sign in to follow this  
jack72

How do I compeletly delete SFP1 to start fresh

I want to reinstall a new copy of SFP1 and only patch up to SP3.2 and used the unistall utility, then checked my drive to see if there was any residule files,,,theere was none...

However after deleting and reinstalling from the cd disk, all my old files are back. (I did not reinstall them).

My current version says 10.11.02.

How do I compeletly get rid of SFP1.

It should just be a case of simply deleting your main directory.

eg If you installed it in "C:\ProgramFiles\Thirdwire\Strike Fighters, just uninstall it and then delete the Thirdwire folder and its contents.

A better bet would be to install it to a different place (or a different drive if you have one) and see how it goes from there.

It should just be a case of simply deleting your main directory.

eg If you installed it in "C:\ProgramFiles\Thirdwire\Strike Fighters, just uninstall it and then delete the Thirdwire folder and its contents.

A better bet would be to install it to a different place (or a different drive if you have one) and see how it goes from there.

This should work for you i have two hard drives in my machine, and i keep a back up copy of WOV/E on one in case i download a mod or file which cause hell with the game!