Sign in to follow this  
Guest capun

Farman F.E.2B Released

Guest capun

The SFP1 Dev A-Team (capun, CB, Charles, Kesselbrut & The Wrench) present the Farman F.E.2B with Virtual Cockpit and Damaged Textures

Please read the installation instructions carefully, specially the Designer Notes.

Model by capun, FM & Sound by Charles

Model based on the Wings of War source file and textures by Silver Wish Games/Illusion Software and provided by Radek Navratil.

Many thanks to all devs who contributed to this project. Please read the Installation instructions file for a complete list of contributors.

Registered Users can get it here

SkunkWorks1

gallery_198_23_258.jpg

gallery_198_23_103348.jpg

Edited by capun

There are some fantastic aircraft coming off the assembly line from this team. I wish I had access to them. I did request to become a registered user a while back but only received an automated response. Is there another channel I have to go down to become registered?

Guest capun
There are some fantastic aircraft coming off the assembly line from this team. I wish I had access to them. I did request to become a registered user a while back but only received an automated response. Is there another channel I have to go down to become registered?

If you did not received another mail it was because we are waiting for some of the information requested.

Also I scan the Yahoo SPAM folder just in case, but It may be the case of Yahoo mail screwing up.

So if you don't hear in about 4 days (sometimes we take long weekends), reply to the message (or resend it if you never got the first acknowledge), but be sure that all of the information requested is complete

If you did not received another mail it was because we are waiting for some of the information requested.

Also I scan the Yahoo SPAM folder just in case, but It may be the case of Yahoo mail screwing up.

So if you don't hear in about 4 days (sometimes we take long weekends), reply to the message (or resend it if you never got the first acknowledge), but be sure that all of the information requested is complete

Many thanks for that.

Regards

Stephen

Wow, a new dimension in immersion.

This little bugger is fun as all get out, with that front funner and all.

It is cool getting him lined up and watching o'er the top as he lets loose!

Great job gentlemen...

:thup