Sign in to follow this  
WarlordATF

Just got First Eagles...

I Just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself.

I have flown many sims over the years, i started with BAOs Flight Simulator 2.0 and earned my wings in most of the great sims over the years, Air Warrior,Warbirds,The Janes Series,Falcon 4.0 IL2 and all the Microsoft Sims.The thing i like about Thirdwires sims is that they are FUN! hardcore study sims have there place but sometimes i like to fly without a huge manual close at hand. It takes only a few minutes to memorize keystrokes and jump into any of Thirdwires sims and be able to survive missions. I still love F4 for pure simulation, but i like the time era when WOV and WOE are based.They cover alot of legendary aircraft and with open modding you can fly anything you want.They also remind me alot of Fighters Anthology and from me thats high praise because it was a very enjoyable sim that i spent forever playing.

I have WOV and WOE and many of the addons, but i had not even heard of First Eagles until i found this site. I bought it from the Third Wire website and so far im very impressed with the game. Another Winner from TK! What i would like to ask of the forum is...

What are the best downloads for FE and where do i find them?

Thanks!

welcome to Combatace and to FE.Theres alot of very good mods and add-ons here at CA and the A-Team makes some very nice add-on aircraft also,for A-team planes you have to e-mail them and get permisison to download.do a fast search here for A-team and you'll find their e-mail addy.

Thanks, I contacted the A-Team about Downloading the Dr1. Thats one of the great things about these sims, All the community created content. I have about 60-70 Aircraft in WOE and 3 Terrains and it seems like everyday something new is released. I have downloaded several new aircraft for FE so far, but one thing i'd like to find is Snoopy flying on his doghouse, Does anyone know if this has been made? I know it was for MSFS, but not sure if it was made for FE yet.

I don't believe the WWI Flying Ace exists for FE yet. :wink:

check out pilot pic #32 though ...