Sign in to follow this  
Firecage

FE online Squad

Ok there seems to be some pilots that can't play online but if you can get online with the game and have HL then read on

I want to get a squad together to do some CO-op online missions. I am leaning very heavy to Co-op since that should cut down the need for using too much of a hacked FM to show off as much. I know we have all been tweaking some things but I am thinking we can do some Coop flights pretty well.

I have got the game to play well for me using IP and HL both. All you need to get HL to work is make a copy of your exe and name it flightsim.exe and thats its.

I will hang around in HL in the frist strije room and do more research to see whats possible if anyone feels like dropping by.

Ok there seems to be some pilots that can't play online but if you can get online with the game and have HL then read on

I want to get a squad together to do some CO-op online missions. I am leaning very heavy to Co-op since that should cut down the need for using too much of a hacked FM to show off as much. I know we have all been tweaking some things but I am thinking we can do some Coop flights pretty well.

I have got the game to play well for me using IP and HL both. All you need to get HL to work is make a copy of your exe and name it flightsim.exe and thats its.

I will hang around in HL in the frist strije room and do more research to see whats possible if anyone feels like dropping by.

Might I suggest using the SimHQ Teamspeak Server for a ready room, or any other voice chat (Yahoo, Google, etc) that has a 24/7 server? I use SimHQ (208.67.248.204:8767 - Logon anon, forgot pw) and Widowmakers (85.24.27.152:8769 - Logon anon with no pw). Each has its own First Eagles channel, it is at the bottom of Widow's. We have had good luck with CheckSix and on occasion Himachi - seems to minimize lag.