Sign in to follow this  
Guest Saganuay82

@ Wrench

Guest Saganuay82

Since you are a forum mod and you are adding all of those loadouts and data.inis for those aircraft, how about everytime you add a plane in the thread you add it to the first post. Just edit BLT's post. It will then act as an index?

That knowledge base is a good thing since Buny's disappeared but at least in Buny's you could go shopping.

EDIT:

I started it off, you can pick it up :)

Great idea!!! Just like the 'List of Ground Objects' and such!!

Very cool! I'll have to update your start, as you can see I been busy adding more stuff.

Having a hell of time with the InAF Type 95, 96 and 21 Bison. Many lod and skin problems...to say nothing of the avionics and missing weapons. Had to create HAL built copies of the APU-62s for them, and all kinds of other stuff. These birds need almost total rebuilds...the Bison just seem too fast; need in FM guru on that one.

Been trying to figure out what to use for the KAB-500 EOGB (HAL built??) for the Bison and their 27's ... this would be needed for the standard Sov stuff, too.

Maybe just use the stock FAB500 body, and adjust accordingly.... an new model would be best,with the 'eyeball' in front

Wrench

Kevin Stein

lost and confused.....

again!

Guest Saganuay82

The list for the index is current now. Only took a few minutes.