Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

US Release In Stores!

For those who've been waiting for a local N American release of Armed Assault, it's now out and ready to take home! :clapping:

Available as standard DVD or digital download versions. The release is v 1.06, but a patch to bring all releases to a common (and multiplayer inter-operable) 1.07 is due out today at some point.

This will put the A-10 in all versions, but apparently the single player mission for it is exclusive to the NA release. No matter, anyone can put it in a mission. :grin: Only other difference from the UK 505 release is that there are some extra cutscenes for the campaign that the patch will not add.

Get out on that battlefield, soldier! The men need your help!

I reserved mine, but don't get it until next week. Tarns!

1.07 is due out today at some point.

That made me crack up, it'll be atleast another week before everyone get's to play together IMO

Yeah, looks like it's still not out yet.

Patch 1.08 finally brings this game up to the level it should have been at release given how long they have been working on it... but my fps with decent graphics settings is still too low to play well :(j

In a year or two I intend to build a new PC roughly twice as good as the one I have now, hopefully Armed Assault will run smoothly on it.

I've noticed 1.08 brought my FPS up again (after 1.07 beta improved on 1.05). I never played pre-1.05, but I know many who did and apparently 1.05 was also an improvement.

The most important thing was 1.07 and earlier had a MASSIVE fps hit when you used iron sights, no matter the weapon. 1.08 that hit seems eliminated. Bravo!!! :grin: