Sign in to follow this  
sinbad

D/L Bort Goodies Now They May Again Go Away

I regret to report that Bort now has posted a message regarding an emerging problem with his ISP: " . . . in a strange twist of fate it seems i may have to close the site anyway as the terms and conditions of the webspace provider do not allow for the use of their services for download sites . . i have written to them to ask for confirmation.. which may in itself turn out to have been a dumb idea."

http://www.ebort2.co.uk/FE.html

Of course this problem, if it happens, could only be temporary, but it may nevertheless be a problem for those who want to D/L this material in the near term.

sinbad

Edited by sinbad

I regret to report that Bort now has posted a message regarding an emerging problem with his ISP: " . . . in a strange twist of fate it seems i may have to close the site anyway as the terms and conditions of the webspace provider do not allow for the use of their services for download sites . . i have written to them to ask for confirmation.. which may in itself turn out to have been a dumb idea."

http://www.ebort2.co.uk/FE.html

Of course this problem, if it happens, could only be temporary, but it may nevertheless be a problem for those who want to D/L this material in the near term.

sinbad

This post is now obsolete and superseded by good news. Bort has authorized his work to be uploaded here.

Moderators may prefer to simply delete this thread, as I apparently cannot

sinbad

His work is very welcome here and this good news that wants to use for his mods. He can even get a mod forum here if he so desires.