Well, here is a preview of my low-vis 2/JG3 skin. Thanks to Wrench for his PSD file and Wolf for the 109... Anyone interested in hacking an INI for the high altitude engine?

JG3.jpg

A new mainscreen, for the Jug lovers out there...

Thunderbolt_mainscreen1.jpg

Coming soon, along with a few other things... :ok:

Looks pretty good! I guess I did better job on the template than I thought!!!

btw, add this to the //Crew section, just below the pilot figure call out:

SeatModelName=SEAT_F-100

SeatPosition=0.00,-0.98,0.3

Gives Fritz a little something to sit on, and fills that empty space behind him :wink:

Major Lee, if you want numbers (blockschrift), I have them in yellow with the black border, black with a white border, light gray with no border and black with no border. (actually, they're also in the 109F, 109G10 and Fw190 updates here at CA. Guess I better whip out a set in red with a white border, too....)

Is the stab chevron painted on?? I had some decals for those, but could never get them to work quite right (size issuses)

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Looks pretty good! I guess I did better job on the template than I thought!!!

btw, add this to the //Crew section, just below the pilot figure call out:

SeatModelName=SEAT_F-100

SeatPosition=0.00,-0.98,0.3

Gives Fritz a little something to sit on, and fills that empty space behind him :wink:

Major Lee, if you want numbers (blockschrift), I have them in yellow with the black border, black with a white border, light gray with no border and black with no border. (actually, they're also in the 109F, 109G10 and Fw190 updates here at CA. Guess I better whip out a set in red with a white border, too....)

Is the stab chevron painted on?? I had some decals for those, but could never get them to work quite right (size issuses)

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Markings are all decals... I have the blockshrifft (sp?) font for the numbers. This will be a complete set of stab markings and staffel numbers... thanks for the tip on the seat...