I downloaded the excellent Tornado package and after an hour or so and a few blasphemes, O.K quite a few, finally managed to work out how to change the load outs but it seems to me that as the referrence to the Tornado desert fuel tanks is the same for several other options e.g: grey/green there does not seem to be a way of adding the desert camouflage tanks to separate AI flights and these look really odd with desert camouflage and grey/green tanks!

I know that the player flight can change other members of his flight to use the desert tanks but I can't make this happen with other none player flights. The tank referrence is 1500_Tornado in Weapon ini and applies to about five different styles and selecting this, which is the default loadout brings up the grey/green tank every time! As I see it since the reference for each of the styles is the same, the game has no way of knowing which one to select so uses the first in the list which is the grey/green tank. It seems to me each tank needs a separate reference so the modder knows which one is which. But hey guys I'm BRAINLESS.

I don't have a problem adding the fuel tank - just adding the right one Tornado/ Jaguar Desert tank. :sorry:

I originally posted this topic to Erik who in turn referred the matter to USAFMTL who kindly replied to me suggesting I look in the knowledge base which I have done again but as far as I can see I don't have a problem adding the tanks only adding the Desert camoflage ones!!

So over to you guys who know what there doing and can instruct me how to do this!!

All best and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly

Brainless

I downloaded the excellent Tornado package and after an hour or so and a few blasphemes, O.K quite a few, finally managed to work out how to change the load outs but it seems to me that as the referrence to the Tornado desert fuel tanks is the same for several other options e.g: grey/green there does not seem to be a way of adding the desert camouflage tanks to separate AI flights and these look really odd with desert camouflage and grey/green tanks!

I know that the player flight can change other members of his flight to use the desert tanks but I can't make this happen with other none player flights. The tank referrence is 1500_Tornado in Weapon ini and applies to about five different styles and selecting this, which is the default loadout brings up the grey/green tank every time! As I see it since the reference for each of the styles is the same, the game has no way of knowing which one to select so uses the first in the list which is the grey/green tank. It seems to me each tank needs a separate reference so the modder knows which one is which. But hey guys I'm BRAINLESS.

I don't have a problem adding the fuel tank - just adding the right one Tornado/ Jaguar Desert tank. :sorry:

I originally posted this topic to Erik who in turn referred the matter to USAFMTL who kindly replied to me suggesting I look in the knowledge base which I have done again but as far as I can see I don't have a problem adding the tanks only adding the Desert camoflage ones!!

So over to you guys who know what there doing and can instruct me how to do this!!

All best and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly

Brainless

Brainless my friend. So did you add the drop tanks like in the weps tutorial? There is a tank called Tank1500_Tornadods. Did you add that? Also open the loadout.ini and make it look like this where the drop tanks is listed.

Loadout[01].WeaponType=BOZ107

Loadout[01].Quantity=1

Loadout[02].WeaponType=SkyShadow

Loadout[02].Quantity=1

Loadout[03].WeaponType=Tank1500_Tornadods

Loadout[03].Quantity=1

Loadout[04].WeaponType=Tank1500_Tornadods

Loadout[04].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].WeaponType=

Loadout[05].Quantity=1

Loadout[06].WeaponType=BL755

Loadout[06].Quantity=1

Loadout[07].WeaponType=BL755

Loadout[07].Quantity=1

Loadout[08].WeaponType=BL755

Loadout[08].Quantity=1

Loadout[09].WeaponType=BL755

Loadout[09].Quantity=1

Loadout[10].WeaponType=

Loadout[10].Quantity=1

Now open the Tornado_GR_DATA and scroll down to the weapons.

[LeftOuterWingStation]

SystemType=WEAPON_STATION

StationID=1

StationGroupID=1

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-3.700,-3.963,-0.620

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0

LoadLimit=1400

AllowedWeaponClass=TER,MER,BOMB,RP,EOGR,EOGB,TLR,LGB,ARM,ASM,EP,IFP

AttachmentType=UK,NATO

ModelNodeName=pylon_outer_left

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

LaunchRailNodeName=

MinExtentPosition=

MaxExtentPosition=

FuelTankName=Tank1500_Tornado <-------------------change this to say Tank1500_Tornadods

MovingPylon=TRUE

RotatingPylon=FALSE

Assuming you have added it correctly to your weapondata.ini and did the above then you will be good to go.

Hi Dave

Errrr.......!!!! I knew it would by something b****y simple. I didn't realise the game would recognise the second code referrence.

I guess that's why I'm BRAINLESS!!!

Thanks and sorry for beiing so stupid when I could have tried this myself.

Thanks a bunch

All the best

BRAINLESS