Sign in to follow this  
Laton

Soon....

Fokker E.I & E.II are almost ready. We'll be doing two of each type with varying armament (Spandau or Parabellum), headrest and wheel configurations.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a4.jpg

a3.jpg

*note , the skins are the E.III stock ones being used as place-holders. v. Deutschmark is working up a batch of new ones and Peter is doing his usual magic with the FM's

Lookin good Laton! This oughta be fun.

Have to say they are looking very good....I'm putting final touches on FMs and testing these against others, and I didn't really notice the differences that much until say flying E1 against the E3. The changes are quite significant - the E3 looks like a big bird of prey, the E1 a smaller more delicate and early cousin. Its very good work.

And I personally really appreciate Laton going to the trouble of doing all these variations for the game - I don't think many would (Bort is an exception as well), it probably is more fun for modellers to do new ones.

Edited by peter01