Sign in to follow this  

Sorry for the title that doesnt explain well the problem.

I download the fantstic Mytai's F-4Bs but I'm not able to see any paint on the aircrafts... Navy marks, numbers, or patches.

There is a "D" folder with .tga files but I do not know where to put it or them. If I unzip the rar file as is in the objects/aircraft folder and follow the (poor) readme file I do not end up with any result.

Can someone hel me ?

I have to tell you that some years ago I downloaded the same F-4bs from Mytai and then they worked ! what am I doin now ???

Sorry for my english and please forgive me any mistakes.

Thank You.

Hallo pilot :biggrin:

Folder with tga files is usually (I mean add on aircrafts) placed in the paint scheme/skin folder.

For example: F-104A with silver skin.

Aircraft folder: F-104A

Skin folder: Silver

Silver folder content: D folder with variously tgas

.................................paint scheme .bmps like fuselage, nose, tail, wings

.................................Decals.ini

Decals.ini:

[Decal011]

MeshName=verticalstabilizerA

DecalLevel=2

DecalFacing=LEFT

FilenameFormat=F104A\Silver\D\Num------>D folder with .tgas within Silver skin folder

Position=-4.65,1.65

Rotation=0.0

Scale=1.0

DecalMaxLOD=3

So if you have within Decals.ini line like............FilenameFormat=F-4B\USMCGrey1\D\Num......it wil work, I think :wink:

And I am sorry, my english is not excellent too :blush2:

Edited by kukulino

Thank You so much man ! The problem was that I changed the name folder of the repaint so it didn't match the decal.ini... :blush2: OOOOKKKK

Thank You again !