Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

1.12 change log

Preliminary RC patch 1.012 change log

Avionics / Weapons:

- Fixed GM radar mode to show moving as well as static targets. GMT mode still only shows moving targets.

- GM radar mode now shows all objects but only vehicles/objects stationary are lockable. If a vehicle starts moving than it will break lock.

- GMT radar mode shows vehicles moving faster than few KM/hr speed threshold. They can be locked as long as they remain moving.

- Fixed Air-to-Ground radar freeze mode so that the cursor can be moved to lock contacts after freezing.

Data:

- AGM-88 HARM set so that only one vehicle gets destroyed.

- Frigates (Jangwei, Ulsan) will now show up on RWR with ship option enabled. Both now have some AAA/AD weapons.

- Adjust RWR priority sensitivity on some aircraft (e.g. MiG-29 and Su-27-37 family)

Campaign

- AWACS menu fix: should fix cases where an AWACS is in the air, but from another friendly team and thus can not be accessed. They should be visible now.

- Limit EF-18G missions to only ECM and SEAD roles.

Updater

- Implement auto-updater check at start-up. Options in Setup are: Always, Weekly, Monthly

Got this from another site..looks good!

I wonder if 1.12 will be the end. I know they've stopped putting features in the patches, they're just fixes now.

with them working on their new title,i have a feeling this will be it,of course i thought the same thing about 1.10

Guest pfunkmusik

It's already so much more than any of us ever expected, it's just icing on the cake.

pfunk