Sign in to follow this  

File Name: Egyptian MiG-23MS

File Submitter: Bulldog

File Submitted: 12 Jun 2007

File Category: Mig-23

Egyptian MiG-23MS, using the stock MiG-23 skin as a base, Egyptian flag and Arab numbers by me. Insignia is stock which I modified.

Just place in your MiG-23MS folder, and fly!

Enjoy!

Bulldog

Click here to download this file

File Name: Egyptian MiG-23MS

File Submitter: Bulldog

File Submitted: 12 Jun 2007

File Category: Mig-23

Egyptian MiG-23MS, using the stock MiG-23 skin as a base, Egyptian flag and Arab numbers by me. Insignia is stock which I modified.

Just place in your MiG-23MS folder, and fly!

Enjoy!

Bulldog

Click here to download this file

It's really not that big a deal to me but it would have been nice if you asked to use my skin for this mod and given credit as it's just a decal mod of my syrian skin. :wink:

Sorry, I thought since it was the stock skin that came with the MiG-23s I didn't need to. I can update the read me file to give you credit. I went ahead and deleted the file until I have time to do so. Again, sorry for the mistake.

Edited by Bulldog

Sorry, I thought since it was the stock skin that came with the MiG-23s I didn't need to. I can update the read me file to give you credit. I went ahead and deleted the file until I have time to do so. Again, sorry for the mistake.

you didn't need to delete the file.i figured since you didn't have many skins out you were new to this.I have no real problem with people using my stuff but others can be very touchy about it.It's a good habbit to get used to asking to use anything as some here are very defencive of their intellectual property rights.feel free to use any of my skins in the future just let people know in the readme.take care.

No, that's ok, I felt kinda bad about it. I didn't want to get off to a bad start here, I'll most likely start uploading the decals only from now on anyway because of ofhow long it takes to upload on dialup :( with the exception of when I actually do some painting. I hope to do more of that soon.

No, that's ok, I felt kinda bad about it. I didn't want to get off to a bad start here, I'll most likely start uploading the decals only from now on anyway because of ofhow long it takes to upload on dialup :( with the exception of when I actually do some painting. I hope to do more of that soon.

Ok.I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your stuff soon.And if you need help with anything feel free to ask. :good: