Sign in to follow this  

I bought the Lock On CD which also included the Flaming Cliffs CD about 3 + years ago. My PC was to slow then to use. Just bought new PC and loaded the # 1 CD. Have a new Saitek X52 stick. I downloaded a X-52 profile from the dwnloads here. The screen on the X52 showws a profile of LOMAC-X52--So I assume I dwnloaded and pasted correctly.

Went into options and selected X-52.

I can assign the axis and get them to work along with throttle, my hat sw is working fine--but can not get any weapons to fire.

Do I need to dwnload a update or what.

Thanks for any help!

Jim

Welcome to CA.

Have you actually enabled the LOMAC profile on the X52?

If so, did the little icon in the system tray turn green?

When I click on the X52 icon--the one at bottom right of screen by the time-then select

LOMAX = X52 the small screen goes from "No Profile" to "LOMAC - X 52" and the icon on the main screen turns partly green.

Unfortunately I neither (yet) have an X52 or am playing LOMAC.

Probably the best thing to do is to go to www.saitekforum.com.

Once you have registered a lot more of the forum will become visible & some user there should be able to walk you through the config. if you can't find an answer in an existing post.

It is however, possible that the programmable drivers haven't fully installed properly.