Yeah, you're right, that was the mid-air. Maybe PC can host tonight.

I can host if you wish, be glad to. I have a cable connection so lag usually isnt too much of a problem. My machine is only a P3 1GHZ though. I have found that online matches with only, say, 8 or less people isnt a problem. Anymore than that and my system may start to bog. With the three of us and say a couple or 3 others, we should do well.

How about it you other Biohaz "WANKERS", wanna play? (Ya know, Im startin to like that word, hehe...)

So 9 central? Good #...8, I usually cant have more than that either (cable)

Im in HL now. Got a room called "pcpilot's Biohaz Shootout" setup in the dogfight room. Its 9 central...where are you wankers?

That was fun. My machine did well on the host, no lag. We had SD , Snapple, and myself. A few others stopped by too so the game was interesting. Good shootout. I think Snap won in points. Im not sure but think Snapple got me 3 times and I got him twice and SD got Snapple a couple more. Once I froze snapple's controls with a good hit, and later we went head to head and I shot an engine off his 262, hehe. He cussed all the way down... :lol:

Anyway, it was fun. Lets do it again maybe next week. Ill also keep an eye out for you guys in HL.

I submit these fine screens as proof of what you other FBer's are missing.

Does that mig look familiar to someone???

It was a very good game though, more fun when its not a bunch of assholes playin... and it wasnt all that heated. It was a very layed back game.

I enjoyed it a lot.

Cheers,

Jay

Sorry, I had to jet early, again. I never have enough time to get into it, I always get into a few furballs than have to disconnect for something or other.

Guest MrMudd

Just installed the new patch, but my disk 2 is damaged :cry:

Thats aweful, I've been playing all night/morning becuase I cant sleep and I'm broke. :cry::cry::cry:

Im watchin the SanDiego Chargers kick booty tonite with some pals. Lets try to fly tommorrow nite at 9 central again.

Ah the San Diego Retreaters... who are they playing?

GO BUCS!

So are we on for tonite at 9 central?

Dirickson are yo gonna be there? Anybody else?