Sign in to follow this  
Piloto

When you think it can only happen to others...

Well...for me the s***t just it the fan! After installing a couple addons into my WOE ( Ia-58 Pucara, Sh-3, IAF Sar and smb.2 rocket mod and for last the WOE water enhancement mod) and now the freking thing begins in a half-plane view from outside the airplane!!! Ive been around everything for about a couple of hours but i just cant see what went wrong....any ideas???

Well...for me the s***t just it the fan! After installing a couple addons into my WOE ( Ia-58 Pucara, Sh-3, IAF Sar and smb.2 rocket mod and for last the WOE water enhancement mod) and now the freking thing begins in a half-plane view from outside the airplane!!! Ive been around everything for about a couple of hours but i just cant see what went wrong....any ideas???

Ahhh like you're just outside, to the left of the cockpit? I've experienced that bug a few times before. No idea what causes it though, sorry

Ahhh like you're just outside, to the left of the cockpit? I've experienced that bug a few times before. No idea what causes it though, sorry

Actually is from the right...and when you put in outside view it seems the plane is flying sideways :dntknw:

Nobody? :blink:

Actually is from the right...and when you put in outside view it seems the plane is flying sideways :dntknw:

Nobody? :blink:

Yup definitely the bug I'm experiencing, with the sideways flying aircraft. I had a flight of MIG-21s coming at me like a bunch of crabs :blink:

Guest Saganuay82

Is this on certain maps?

i had that on the ww2 europe map pre patch 4

if you start mission too close to the edge or alt-n to next way point it happens

try taking off and alt -t (time compress) and see what happens

Is this on certain maps?

Nope, but im guessing certain planes....last night when i load the game again (after downloading new Ati patches for the video board) everything was ok excepting the game was really slow in menus and everything. When i choose the IAI Saar i was expecting it to fly sideways and i dindnt so i thought it might be a graphic problem...but when i started to check the last instalation planes the freaking Pucara explodes on startup!! And this is in the Germany map. :blink:

Nope, but im guessing certain planes....last night when i load the game again (after downloading new Ati patches for the video board) everything was ok excepting the game was really slow in menus and everything. When i choose the IAI Saar i was expecting it to fly sideways and i dindnt so i thought it might be a graphic problem...but when i started to check the last instalation planes the freaking Pucara explodes on startup!! And this is in the Germany map. :blink:

Well...now i now for sure its the Pucara that isnt working fine...has it been a patch to correct this?

Has for the low fps in the menus im seeing another problem...does WoE have an Hangar Aircraft Limitator?? Because thats the only thing that makes me wonder this problem that doesnt occour inflight... :dntknw: