Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

Awww... Crap

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21943029-1702,00.html

Welcome to Diarrheair... :blink:

Sewage flows down plane aisles mid-flight

PASSENGERS on board a trans-Atlantic flight had to cover their noses for hours after sewage started overflowing from the plane's toilets, according to reports.

Things started to go wrong on the Continental Airlines flight 1970 from Amsterdam to Newark, New Jersey about two hours after the plane left Amsterdam, US news site King5.com reported.

Passengers were told the toilets were out of order, and the plane then made an unscheduled landing in Shannon, Ireland, so the problem could be fixed overnight.

However, after the plane took off for New Jersey the next day, the sewage again started overflowing, seeping into the aisles.

"I've never felt so offended in all my life. I felt like I had been physically abused and neglected. I was forced to sit next to human excrement for seven hours," passenger Colin Brock said.

Mr Brock said there was one partially-working toilet on the plane and more than 200 passengers.

According to king5.com, Mr Brock also said the flight attendants - who went ahead with the meal service - told everyone to not eat or drink too much.

"To be told that we were supposed to monitor what comes out the other end of us was insulting," said Mr Brock.

"It was the worst flight experience I have ever had."

Guest 531_Ghost
familyGuy_Peter_stinky_72.jpg

I bet about that time many of the passengers were hoping for their plane to dump them on an island somewhere with the Others. :grin:

lol, talk about a Sh*%ty experience, lol

They will forever be known as Incontenental Airlines