Sign in to follow this  
TeTeT

EE2?

I've just read through the first part of the preview on simhq. On the website I see it's ready for (pre-?) order and wonder if anyone here has played it yet. I admit I haven't been into EECH much, though I played LB2 back when it was fresh quite a lot... So, is EE2 a must buy?

Current prevailing feelings seem to be that EE2 isn't finished yet. Lots of bugs and such, but lots of potential. Most have gone back to modded EECH for now while waiting for the first patch for EE2. Your experience may differ, of course. The UK version of the game is available online, but a US version is coming (and will likely have the 1st patch already in it I guess).

Been flying the UK version, and do like it.

The lack of communication, especially concerning bugs, is disconcerting, to say the least.

I hope to hear something, ANYTHING, from the developers soon...

I noticed Gamestop had it listed as "shipping 7/24" in the US....so...sounds like a potential..."Hold off for awhile"?

A patch is in the works, according to the devs. Likely to coincide with the US ship date, it seems. Or perhaps it will come out shortly after. Either way, many are in a "wait and see" holding pattern.