Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

GODZILLA!

Encore Action channel (part of STARZ package) will have a Godzilla marathon tomorrow (July 4th) starting at 9AM. Unfortunately its not a true marathon, they will rerun the morning movies all day.

Yeah I'm a huge japanese monster fan :biggrin:

Falcon

Encore Action channel (part of STARZ package) will have a Godzilla marathon tomorrow (July 4th) starting at 9AM. Unfortunately its not a true marathon, they will rerun the morning movies all day.

Yeah I'm a huge japanese monster fan :biggrin:

Falcon

Hope that they show the first one made in the '50s. Always thought that that one was the best.

I'll be splitting my time between that and watching my new Neon Genesis DVD's.

BTW, Gammera is way more cool. :biggrin:

No they didn't. I was hoping they'll show THE original without Burr in it. I have it on DVD which has the both American version (with Burr) and the Japanese version.

They showed the last four movies of the 90's Godzilla. I have the 90's Gamera triogly on DVD. Very dark by the third movie, very bloody too. I also like Rodan, Mothra, MegaGodzilla, King Ghirida (Monster 0) and King Cesar.

IMHO Godzilla 2000 was the best of modern movies. Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghirida is close second. Final Wars sucked bad. At least I saw the big guy fry the tristar 'zilla :biggrin:

Falcon