Sign in to follow this  
frontmann

problems with carriers

911! I got some problem on WOV with my CV63 class carrier: after downloading and installing an add-on, she disappeared. I have another install on my computer but, even by substituting the corrupted files with the original ones, i can't get my kitty to show and my poor f4b starts walking on the water. Is there someone around that can help me?

911! I got some problem on WOV with my CV63 class carrier: after downloading and installing an add-on, she disappeared. I have another install on my computer but, even by substituting the corrupted files with the original ones, i can't get my kitty to show and my poor f4b starts walking on the water. Is there someone around that can help me?

It would be helpful if you would provide some more details, like what addon did you install, which campaign did you play or whether you checked the groundobjects folder or if changes were made to the campaigndata files, etc.

It would be helpful if you would provide some more details, like what addon did you install, which campaign did you play or whether you checked the groundobjects folder or if changes were made to the campaigndata files, etc.

I made a big mess with that install,just to mess up the files and watch the outcome, you know...anyway it worked well, just the way i wanted it to (wide default fov,plenty of flyable migs and so on).the troubles began when i tried to install on this frankenstein the WOV carriers addon and overwrited the campaign folders and the groundobjectsdata.ini (i backed them up ) ,the cv63 folder (this one i didn't).