I have just installed Yankee Air Pirates.

There is nothing in the splash screens to say that I have it installed, I followed the install instructions, but dont see any difference.

Could someone please tell me if the splash screens should be different.

Thanks

Buffallo

Guest Saganuay82

You should post your problem at SimHQ, they seem to hang out there the most or email the guy who sold it to you.

Try flying one of the missions....you'll soon know if its there or not.

You should post your problem at SimHQ, they seem to hang out there the most or email the guy who sold it to you.

I take it by the tone of the replys to my question that you do not support YAP, if I am correct with this assumption can I ask why

Buffallo

Guest Saganuay82

Sundowner works for YAP, I haven't bought anything. They do hang out at SimHQ and that is the way they want to do dealings. By email.

Zerocinco has told just about everyone on the various sim sites that e-mail is his chosen medium for conducting business and working out technical questions related to YAP. Most of the rest of us are not in a position to answer technical questions about the product.

Edited by Tristan

Zerocinco has told just about everyone on the various sim sites that e-mail is his chosen medium for conducting business and working out technical questions related to YAP. Most of the rest of us are not in a position to answer technical questions about the product.

Thanks for your replies

Buffallo