Should I just delete the light lines in the DATA file if I don't want my Ai to use their lights, because it seems to me if your fighting in the dark, once in the combat area you would turn your lights off to prevent the enemy from finding you easier and once you were out of the combat zone switch them back on.

Thanks

Well, that's the way it's done operationally. That being said, I don't think the AI uses the lights to try to find you anyway.

FastCargo

AHAHAHHA Yeah its so annoying though when you get in to combat and you see your wingmen with their lights blinking, what is interesting is that the AI that are not in your flight leave their lights off the entire time.

Guest Saganuay82

I have seen me use the command for them to engage and they shut their lights off and engaged.

You have seen yourself use the command? What, do you astral project while flying??? :dntknw:

Guest Saganuay82

Good contribution there Jedi.

You have seen yourself use the command? What, do you astral project while flying??? :dntknw:

Hey, that's how I fly...I imagine what I'll be doing 10 seconds from now...then it happens! :)

FastCargo

The Force is definitely with you, young logistician. :wink:

Hey, that's how I fly...I imagine what I'll be doing 10 seconds from now...then it happens! :)

FastCargo

LOL, That's the only way to fly, otherwise you are doing the before landing checklist as you pull up to the gate! :blink:

:biggrin:

Oh, and on the lights subject, I witnessed my entire flight of F-4Bs last night turn the lights off on their own in OTC crossing over the big island on the south east of Cuba during the ingress.

Edited by drdoyo