Guys,I edited the options .ini,not all the dates are showing up!

And it´s working till now!

I played a MIG CAP with the F-51 in 1949,with a Vampire and a Banshee,and my enemy was a La-15.

So I guess I can place a F-23 in my "cold war" mod to fight with a MiG-33 without having any problem.(?)

Now,really.

Can I place planes like F-15,F-23,MiG-29,Su-27 and post 90s in my Cold War folder without having any kind of weirdness?

I edited the options.ini,so I guess I will not have date problems.

I think is better to place all the planes and vehicles at the same folder,its simpler for me,but I dunno if can mess the game.

Hope I´m not annoying you.(yes,I am!)

Thank you

Now,really.

Can I place planes like F-15,F-23,MiG-29,Su-27 and post 90s in my Cold War folder without having any kind of weirdness?

I edited the options.ini,so I guess I will not have date problems.

I think is better to place all the planes and vehicles at the same folder,its simpler for me,but I dunno if can mess the game.

Hope I´m not annoying you.(yes,I am!)

Thank you

My Current Install has all aircraft from WWII to Modern Day and its working now, However if anyone else wanted to go this route i would advise against it.

I have been debugging my install for over 2 weeks now and there is still work to do. However it can be done in a single install, if you dont mind running into Japanese and German WWII aircraft in the same missions, I fixed this by creating a second aircraft folder with Only WWII Pacific aircraft and removing them from my main install.

The date system works, but you would have to check each .INI and make sure the end service dates are correct. I set mine up to remove the majority of WWII Aircraft in 1946 and when i fly Jet Missions in the 50s i dont encounter WWII planes. Also another thing i found out was that some INI files are not spaced and formatted like a normal INI and the data is all compressed together. While this seems to work fine i found that these seem to be the aircraft that ignore the Start and End Dates. After rewriting these INIs into the standard format they worked fine for me.

So all in all, it can be done, but it will be alot of work and a major pain.

No,I´m thinking of just merging 1946-1990 with post 1990 to 2010(?) planes,tanks,etc.

I have just few WWII planes that were used in Cold War,like F-51,Yak-9U,Fairey Firefly,Vampire and Glost Meteor.(the last are Cold War specific)