Sign in to follow this  
trixi

F- 104 orange Drop Tank ? ( and pilot combi )

:ok: Hello, wehre can i get the " orange " drop tanks used by ther german starfighters ? And also the orange pilots combination ?

Mr. soulfrak has the skin for those german starfighters but the tank are not in orange....

ThanKs for help !

Guest Saganuay82

Page 2 of Wrenches pilots has a pilot with an orange flightsuit with a orange visor protector. You might have to paint the helmet to something you want.

The drop tanks are sitting here on my HD; I've got the edit them to create new tank/skin combos.

Something I've forgotten to do for the last several weeks (ok, couple of months...sorry Carlo!!! I"m getting started on them today!!)

Wrench

kevin stein

The drop tanks are sitting here on my HD; I've got the edit them to create new tank/skin combos.

Something I've forgotten to do for the last several weeks (ok, couple of months...sorry Carlo!!! I"m getting started on them today!!)

Wrench

kevin stein

Hello Kevin, many thanks for your answer !!

my hometown is a little city 30 miles from hamburg to the north, near the nord sea and on the other side the baltic sea....

in the age of 16 years i was allone in the states also in LA....this city is so big and so nice ! and the airport.....

In hamburg the biggest jet is the boing 737 ok ---sometimes a`767 is flying in....

bevor i startet with the strike fighters i was many years with the microsoft flightsimulator in the air....but only with the big jets or the little ones like corenados cessna - series

some years ago I did have the luck the PPLA (private pilots licence) to acquire....ich flew the Cessna 150 and the 172 skyhawk it was simply super and very adventurously... more.now can I this expensive hobby due to high cost the any more to implement....ich believe with you am not so expensive to fly! many greets and good night from Germany!

Wrench

kevin stein

No problem! ;)

better late than never! :biggrin:

Wrench, how many different colors would you make?

i think that there are a lot of different paints needet.

Belgium, Denmark, Germany Norm 72 (also Nederlands), Germany Norm 83, Germany Navy, Italia, and a silver one....

i hope that i do not forget some...

of course that were only the tanks for the F-104G.

there are much more needet for the F-104S, CF-104 and so on...

Edited by Soulfreak