Sign in to follow this  
Revvin

Medal of Honour: Airborne (Xbox 360)

Has anyone tried the demo on the XBOX 360? I'm rather liking it, perhaps more than Call of Duty 3 which may well get traded in for the full version though CoD3 still has a strong following online. Graphically there is not much to choose between them IMO but I do like the control method of leaning in MoH:A it feels more fluid.

I tried the PC version and liked it well enough, if you're into that kind of shooter. Little "tactical" gameplay here.

The single player may be a little linear but I'll wait and see, in the demo you could wander through the area picking off the objectives as you found them. Multiplay is the main reason I buy these and as far as tactical shooters go it just depends on who you play with. The game is just your playground so if you want to run around shooting at anything that moves then you can just as you can in say Rainbow Six or Armed Assault but you can make your playground more tactical if you play with like minded players.