Sign in to follow this  
jodandawg

skinning mods

ive been in this club for a little while and have downloaded many many great mods. i feel like i should contribute something back. i am very interested in skinning mods however i dont really know what i need (software, hardware, etc) if any of you skinning experts could let me know what i need, i can start contributing something. thanks, dan

First two things to get you started will be a) a skinning program and b) some skinning tutorials. For a skinning program, if you're prepared to shell out some money, Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro are worthy investments. If not however, its not a problem, simply google "The Gimp," which is a totally free image editting program that has nearly all the features of the afore-mentioned programs. For some skinning tutorials to teach and show you a lot of whats needed to be done to skin, head on over to http://www.simmerspaintshop.com, where they have everything for your starting needs in the world of skinning.

Have fun :smile:

First two things to get you started will be a) a skinning program and b) some skinning tutorials. For a skinning program, if you're prepared to shell out some money, Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro are worthy investments. If not however, its not a problem, simply google "The Gimp," which is a totally free image editting program that has nearly all the features of the afore-mentioned programs. For some skinning tutorials to teach and show you a lot of whats needed to be done to skin, head on over to http://www.simmerspaintshop.com, where they have everything for your starting needs in the world of skinning.

Have fun :smile:

awsome info dude!! your advice is greatly appreciated! now i hope i can take the advice and learn something useful. :biggrin: